ANDREW APRIL

Responsibility Coach™ Student

A treasured member of our Responsible Rehabilitation (RR) Coach Student Team inside prison - just transferred to Malmesbury Medium

responsibility

I have come to understand how important it is to come to Self-realization and understanding of one's emotions and way of thinking. For me to identify and see the need for change, I must take responsibility for the above mentioned and be willing to change for the bettermore of myself, my loved ones and everyone I am exposed to.

In order for me to do just that it is important to continue and involve myself with the new found (for me) approach of responsibility.

To be equipped with the Responsibility Coaching™ Process empowers me to be there to the fullest for myself and others.

As I do for myself so do I guide others.

My Guidance...

To know and understand that your path since birth is part of a whole, part of purpose, part of growing and understanding, part of forming you to be who you are and to be, comes through understanding with so much appreciation that it takes you totally by surprise!

It creates love for yourself, others, your circumstances, and your surroundings and most powerfully for your source - that which created you and allows you to grow on and through your special and unique path.

In order for any human being to live purposefully, is to allow him-/herself self-discovery in order to be and live that true self, whereby the tremendous benefits that Life gives freely touches you and everyone and everything around you.

My Journey

I am a christian. And I truly believe that SmilingOne is one of God's ways to straighten my way, for HE is saying that we choose the way and HE leads and straighten it for us.

Through SmilingOne and the Concept of Responsibility my 'eyes, mind and soul' were opened through my spirit, HIS divine spirit. I've come to learn the difference between re-action and action. The understanding of the major role that emotions play in our everyday, every-moment existence, and the importance of managing of that emotion to make responsible choices and decisions and through that be responsible and being whole in presenting your true self - a representer of HIM that created us/me and allowing me to be.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My feedback on the 1st Module "From Challenge to Opportunity"

posted on behalf of Andrew

Firstly - I would very much like SmilingOne to follow me to Malmesbury Medium!

My Identity = X-offender in rehabilitation
My Purpose = I live and share responsibly and continuously through life
My Direction = Unconditional Love, Guide and Assist my fellow human being in creating a peaceful, safe and caring community

SmilingOne brought me to a total new understanding and approach to myself and situations whereby I am empowered to act responsible towards myself, mankind and the environment at large.

Although I am still in the process and strongly and committedly progressing, I am already a fresh and new creation in progress. I am committed to positive change and willing to give of all facets of myself constructively to restore love, peace and safety amongst all.

I would really appreciate it if SmilingOne could continue their process with me on my journey in becoming the responsible individual in all areas of my being. Through that I would be able to guide those who need guidance towards responsibility and assist others who need assistance in becoming the best human being they possibly can be.

Your fellow responsible individual in progress and growth.

A. April

No comments: